Wednesday, December 16, 2009

if you were in my head...

I've decided that I really wish that other people could experience the thoughts that go through my head on a daily basis. I think they're funny, sometimes twisted, but nonetheless entertaining. I've decided I should start recording them. So, for my two followers out there, there may be several more short entries. Maybe that's the secret to blogging. If you do short entries, it doesn't feel like a chore? Ok, onto my thoughts...

I realized today that my diet for the last two days has consisted of only the following: tortellini soup (i'm on my fifth meal of tortellini soup... in three days), toast, and coffee. That's it. literally. I think that's pretty impressive.

I wonder if Max get's embarrassed when he is doing his business in front of me because I've noticed he has a tendency to avoid eye contact during the act. I know I would be embarrassed.

I amaze myself with my lack of productivity. I literally haven't taken a shower in two days. I keep telling myself its because I'm going to go to the gym. I'm sick and can barely breathe the gym is not in my future. Rationalizing the lack of shower is a work out in itself.

I really, really, really love Ellen. I'm seriously considering writing to her show to tell her how much I like her. And use my unemployment as a means of pulling on her heartstrings to get there.

I think I might hate Christmas. Or at least the crazy shoppers.

I'm getting to the point that I am so bored, I try to think of crazy things to do to fill my time... like falling on purpose in front of busy stores, just to see if anyone will help me. Or, being ridiculously obvious in flirting with someone, just to see if they'll notice. Apparently I have attention issues? That's a real time realization right there. Quality.




No comments: