1. The the way that the sun has a particular way of shining and offering warmth when it is frigid outside.
2. The way that it feels to support someone who is experiencing some amazingly positive thing in their life when you are going through something that feels amazingly un-positive (and how those two things seem to be, quite often, mutually exclusive).
3. The strength in finding joy in sorrow.
4. The sorrow that truly seems to come when you least expect it.
5. The feeling of freedom that comes with forgiving yourself for not having all of the answers.
While each day is precious, that doesn't mean easy. At this moment, I'm exhausted, but inspired. It is difficult to feel tugged in two different directions by your own head and heart. Usually, my heart wins out. I'm a sucker for feelings, what can I say. Lately, I've been trying to let my head win.